Festivals and Athlectic Events
Special Events continue to be the ultimate personal entertainment experience. But, because of their “one-off” nature, the risk of loss owing to unforeseen circumstance can be much higher than other forms of entertainment.
Because special events vary on each occasion, NFR and Associates can help you determine what insurance policies you will need. When holding events, different requirements by vendors, locations and even permits can be a factor in what you will need to supply in order to ensure the ultimate entertainment experience.
As an option Special Events Insurance enables you to offer a risk-free large prizes for a fraction of the prize value. With Prize Insurance, you benefit from increased visibility, name recognition and increased sales while resting assured that you are protected from any unnecessary liability.
As an option Event Cancellation will protect your revenue &/or expenses from an event against cancellation due to circumstances beyond your control! These circumstances can include, but are not limited to, hurricanes, earthquakes, severe/adverse weather, terrorism, labor strikes, non-appearance of key people, and unavailability of the venue due to fires, floods, or power outages.
Let NFR help you effectively negotiate an entertainment insurance portfolio that can include any of the following coverages.
- Adverse Weather Insurance
- Event Cancellation
- U.S. or Worldwide Spectator and Volunteer Liability
- Worldwide General Liability, Contingent Auto and Employers Liability
- Worldwide Equipment Rentals or Owned Equipment
- U.S. or Worldwide Commercial General Liability for Special Events
- U.S. or Worldwide Commercial Owned, Rented or Leased Auto Liability & Physical Damage
- U.S. or Worldwide Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
- Stunts, Rigging, Sets, Animals &/or Pyrotechnics
- U.S. or Worldwide Commercial Umbrella
- Foreign Travel Package
You're an expert in your field - you expect the same from those who support your business.