Film, Television, & Ancillary Entertainment
Film and Television production insurance continues to be our strongest service for clients. In the past years we have helped numerous production companies, line producers, risk managers, and CFO's transfer risk for their projects effectively.
Drones-UAS, Transportation and Equipment rental companies have specific insurance portfolios for their insurance needs as well. NFR & Associates has been assiting on that front. So whether you are a equipment rental house, a payroll service company, a venue, or a special effects company or anything in between NFR and Associates has tailored insurance programs to meet your needs as well.
Let NFR help you effectively negotiate an entertainment insurance portfolio that could include a variety of the following coverages.
- U.S. Commercial General Liability
- U.S. Commercial Auto Liability
- U.S. Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
- Stunts, Drones - UAS &/or Pyrotechnics
- Avaiation Liability
- Animal Mortality
- Movie Boat - Watercraft Liability
- U.S. Railroad-Subway Protective Liability
- Worldwide General Liability, Contingent Auto and Employers Liability
- Producers Errors and Omissions Liability
- COMBO Producers & Distributors Errors and Omissions Liability
- Distributors Errors and Omissions Liability
- Professional Liability
- Keyperson Life Insurance
- Guild Travel Accident for Union & Non Union hires
- U.S. Commercial Umbrella
- U.S. Commercial Property
- Worldwide/Foreign General Liability, Contingent Auto and Employers Liability
- Worldwide Errors and Omissions
- Library, Acquistion and Development Errors and Omissions Liability
- Worldwide Entertainment Film or TV Package
Cast Insurance - Essential Element
Faulty Stock, Camera Processing
Props, Sets Wardrobe
Third Party Property Damage
Petty Cash-Money and Securites
You're an expert in your field - you expect the same from those who support your business.